Inside this Issue:
- ANFIC has finger on IP pulse
- New guide to protect macadamias
- Consumer insights to drive pear marketing
- There’s a buzz going around
- ACCC steps in
- Leading the charge in value
- Opportunity to trial online WHS system
- Macadamia crop forecast revised down
Featured Crop - Cherries
- Understanding cherry cracking
- Making the ‘grade’
- Why is the cool chain important?
- Spotted wing drosophila: where to?
Featured Crop - Tropical Trees
- Mango trials ‘bearing fruit’
- Establishing a profile for tropical crops
- It’s all about resilience
- Papaya clean seed program underway
- Pongamia . . . grazing’s new saviour?
- Looking for a ‘natural lure’?
- Winning the fruit fly battle in Gympie
- QFF – what you need to know!
Bees & Pollination
- Tiny technology creates a buzz
- Bee Klipp use expands
- Varroa mites detected again
- Bee biosecurity for almonds
- The 3Ps – Propolis, Production, Potential
Tree Crop Insights
- Consolidating our global leadership
- Reducing your global footprint
- Tissue culture for avocados?
INSIGHTS: Disease and Weed Control
- Dual action fungicide offers wider control
- An effective/organic alternative . . .
- Long-term weed control is back
- Weeds and what they tell you
- Trees take off on pre-planting treatment
- New fungicide Belanty approved by APVMA
- Schedule 7 poisons: don’t be caught out
INSIGHTS: Water Supply
- Water conditioning gets ‘Hydrosmart’
INSIGHTS: Harvesting Equipment
- Pick of the NZ technology crop
- A step up for orchard safety and efficiency
- Evaluation of almond drying and storage
- Technology meets reliability
- Harvest technology adapts for tree crops