- Immediate ban on dimethoate
- Hillston Citrus imports expertise
- Technology controls codling moth
- Featured Crop-Pome & Stone Fruit
- Hydrorock subsurface water saving technology
- Bringing home the Bacon at Barham Avocados
- There’s no rest against fruit fly pest
Join Tree Crop on FacebookFollow us
MARKET REPORT FOR 4-9TH OCTOBER
Hass avocados are well-supplied. Medium to large-sized avocados are $1.50-$3 each.
Corella pears are in season and are $3-$8 a kilo, depending on size.
Harvesting of new season Kensington Pride mangoes is underway in Darwin. Mangoes are $3-$6 each, depending on size.
Kanzi, Jazz, Fuji and Pink Lady apples are in good supply. Apples are $3-$8 a kilo.
Imperial, Murcott and Afourer mandarins are good quality as are Pink fleshed Ruby Star grapefruit, tangelos, lemons, and Carra Carra Navel oranges.